• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UNCANNY INHUMANS/INHUMAN/KARNAK Thread

83 posts in this topic

Preview for Mosaic #1 in the new Marvel Press release Preview out in your local stores yesterday.

Looks like, Karnak and All-New Inhumans is going to get axed on the new Marvel Now 2.0 Lineup, but Uncanny Inhumans will continue on.

Sad because I had really high hopes for Ellis' Karnak series to be an ongoing.

Here are the 2 promotional posters from the release.

MARVNOWPREV2016001_49_322bc.jpg

MARVNOWPREV2016001_48_c2246.jpg

Edited by UltraMaximus

Ellis wasn't going to stick around on a marvel gig for more than about 6 issues. It's not his thing these days. I don't think he's done more than 6 issues for marvel in a year since he took over X-Force/GenX/X-Man back around when Claremont came back the 1st time and I think he only did maybe 4-issues of each at that time too. He only stuck around for 6 issues of Iron Man. 6 issues of Moon Knight and 1 or 2 other 6-issue runs.

Plus, they've had a lot of scheduling issues with the Karnak series (because of artists, I believe?). It's still the best of the bunch IMO.

And........................... we have a series.

Imax Debut. Then to TV.

inhumans_211353_320x180.jpg

Kick the tires and light the Fires!

Will crossover with S.H.I.E.L.D. obviously. Good times for a good Marvel property.

This has NOTHING to do with AoS...........

Uncanny Inhumans #15 and 16 Spoilers!

Auron is back from the dead?!?!?!?!

And Black Bolt get's his voice.......STOLEN! #17 is looking quite promising.

Uncanny Inhumans #15 1:25 was quite scarce locally and online, too me a few to get one for grading and one for PC.

15327231_1731579773534586_5582208379187419436_n.jpg

Death of X done! Now we see how it all went down, and Cyclops didn't do it!

I vs X #0!

Love Rocafort's art, and miss him on Ultimates which was IMO His best work.

IVX will lead us into ResurrXion and they have announced a new Inhumans book next year, ROYALS, to focus on the main royal family of Inhumans.

Now that Karnak is done, and I've given All New Inhumans a chance (which ended up as a serious drop-off in quality from Inhuman) and Uncanny Inhumans has already kinda just walked away from its premise, I've dropped all of my Inhumans books.

Now that Karnak is done, and I've given All New Inhumans a chance (which ended up as a serious drop-off in quality from Inhuman) and Uncanny Inhumans has already kinda just walked away from its premise, I've dropped all of my Inhumans books.

Karnak has issue #6 otw, and Ulysses is basically Karnak vol.2 (Had Karnak #6 come out on time).

I agree the highlight of All-New Inhumans was the Hip Hop variant, and the Crystal covers. meh otherwise.

Uncanny has always had the right tone IMO. Reads very well and McNiven should have stayed on art to give it a more "Major Marvel Title" feel. But they don't realize this and pull teams after launches.

lulz

WAT? I don't care what you do elsewhere, but don't come in here with that MHU attitude .

lulz

WAT? I don't care what you do elsewhere, but don't come in here with that MHU attitude .

the lulz what at the wrong information in this thread not you, and I'll write in any thread I choose. Don't delude yourself to thinking you can tell people what they can or cant do. No one owns a thread, and everyone is free to write in any thread they please.

For the record regarding the show:

FACTS:

1.) Not tied to AoS (though their might be some casual overlap, it seems unlikely)

2.) The Royal Family is NOT confirmed for the show yet, though its possible.

3.) A phase 4 Inhumans movie is still a strong possibility according to Fiege

MY OPINION:

4.) The Inhumans v2/v4 stories look like good candidates for the IMax launched show. Inhumans that come from the moon to observe what has and is happening on Earth, with the "fake" inhumans from Shield. By fake I mean ones that were not chosen and trained for terrigenesis properly.

The reason this seems likely is it allows the Royal Family to be saved for the movie still, or brought in later on into the show if space in the release calendar can't be found for the movie.

Edited by CBT

If you come to troll you can go and I will have your posts that are off topic cleansed. If you want to contribute to the conversation, then you can stay and have 0 to worry about. I will report you for anything that is anywhere against the rules. It's known very well that I dislike your tone, so we can just leave it with this fair warning.

For the record regarding the show:

FACTS: Corrected by me in BOLD

1.) Not tied to AoS (though their might be some casual overlap, it seems unlikely)

It will not be direct, but will need to base it off many things stemming from the show bing the biggest Inhuman related marvel property.Maybe not out of the gates but a big prime time property will span the shows in a crossover event and that has already been planned as Agents of Shield may lead into the new series directly. It might be SHIELD going to the moon to discover the "Blue Area" the Royals would dwell

2.) The Royal Family is NOT confirmed for the show yet, though its possible.

The Many Articles I hve read state that it is all related to the Royal Family. B Inhuman characters can be used on other media and TV shows other than Inhumans

3.) A phase 4 Inhumans movie is still a strong possibility according to Fiege

Correct, but stated elsewhere again that the premier via Imax Theaters, and then to TV should not discount the cast from being in a Major Motion Picture done by Marvel Studios and have it related to the show and using the shows cast. The 2 Part IMAX is going to be a "movie" but not to count out the future big production.

MY OPINION:

4.) The Inhumans v2/v3 stories look like good candidates for the IMax launched show. Inhumans that come from the moon to observe what has and is happening on Earth, with the "fake" inhumans from Shield. By fake I mean ones that were not chosen and trained for terrigenesis properly.

The reason this seems likely is it allows the Royal Family to be saved for the movie still, or brought in later on into the show if space in the release calendar can't be found for the movie.

While your opinion is "welcomed" many of what it said was already disproved in the releases to CBM, and CB.com but I spent most of that press release day reading up on it. Maybe you should too.

Edited by UltraMaximus

Karnak has issue #6 otw, and Ulysses is basically Karnak vol.2 (Had Karnak #6 come out on time).

I agree the highlight of All-New Inhumans was the Hip Hop variant, and the Crystal covers. meh otherwise.

Uncanny has always had the right tone IMO. Reads very well and McNiven should have stayed on art to give it a more "Major Marvel Title" feel. But they don't realize this and pull teams after launches.

I don't expect to see Karnak #6 at this point. And Ulysses really bores me as a character, so I didn't read beyond issue 1.

Uncanny has just kinda walked away from the premise though. Where did Beast & Human Torch end up? I mean, I chuckled when they wrote in the somewhat meta-joke about Inferno being relegated to the bench because they replaced him with a different fire guy, but does anyone really give a about that flag guy or Blackbolt suddenly turning into Wayne Newton? Or really ANYTHING going on in Uncanny? The whole terrigen mist, mutants-working-with-inhumans, find-a-home-for-1/4-of-the-FF stuff just kinda... *poof-ed* away. But you made a good point; letting McNiven bounce after the first arc also killed my interest.

If you come to troll you can go and I will have your posts that are off topic cleansed. If you want to contribute to the conversation, then you can stay and have 0 to worry about. I will report you for anything that is anywhere against the rules. It's known very well that I dislike your tone, so we can just leave it with this fair warning.

I don't ever troll anywhere, YOU cant warn anyone about anything, and none of my posts are against any rules. I was posting about the Inhumans and the upcoming movie/shows and their involvement on AoS before you signed up for the boards.

I am very pro-inhumans, just against misinformation, or mis-leading posts.

1:25s arent "scarce" and the Imax launched Inhumans show has not been confirmed to have the royal family in it yet. Fiege has given reason to believe they might not be directly involved in the show either.

"I don't ever troll anywhere".....

Except you did in MHU and why I am having to tell you this here. You are now targeting me in an aggressive manner since finding out I am cool with people from a website you hate and go out of your way to try and discredit, disprove or do anything to sabotage their name. You will not be doing that to me, I flat out won't tolerate it.

"YOU cant warn anyone about anything, and none of my posts are against any rules. I was posting about the Inhumans and the upcoming movie/shows and their involvement on AoS before you signed up for the boards."

And this gives you power over me? See this is the aggressive attitude you need to lose. You aren't special. If the rules apply to me, they apply to you too. I searched the modern forum, and I saw 0 related threads before I started this one. As for warning you, I just did, so watch your tone, and your posts, anything combative, aggressive, or remotely trolling will be reported. Be cool, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Be a jerk and I will do what I am supposed to to deal with the likes of you or anyone else getting out of line.

"I am very pro-inhumans, just against misinformation, or mis-leading posts.

1:25s arent "scarce" and the Imax launched Inhumans show has not been confirmed to have the royal family in it yet. Fiege has given reason to believe they might not be directly involved in the show either."

Makes you wonder why they confirmed the launch of the new ROYALS book to drum up interest around the same time they release the premier movie in Imax. While it may be speculation, all signs point to the ROYAL FAMILY. Otherwise why don't you tell us who they should make an Inhumans TV series about expert of Comic Book Trends? Also reveal your source of information?

Mine is here from the 129 articles IMDB has laid out nicely. If you read through them, you might actually agree with me more.

Midtown is not local to me and I don't believe their Near Mint after the Divinity #1 1:40 they hosed me on. Pictures of actual book, not just a promise of it being NM+.

Sorry again to disprove you trying to discredit people, but 0 local shops (out of the 9) to me are ordering 25 copies of any Inhumans title, making this variant very scarce to obtain locally.

eBay doesn't have too many listed, has a handful of sold's, and the red cover is brutal as far as showing stress marks, and the back cover is black not helping either. Good luck finding multiples of 9.8 Candidates in the wild.

Makes you wonder why they confirmed the launch of the new ROYALS book to drum up interest around the same time they release the premier movie in Imax. While it may be speculation, all signs point to the ROYAL FAMILY. Otherwise why don't you tell us who they should make an Inhumans TV series about expert of Comic Book Trends? Also reveal your source of information?

Mine is here from the 129 articles IMDB has laid out nicely. If you read through them, you might actually agree with me more.

Midtown is not local to me and I don't believe their Near Mint after the Divinity #1 1:40 they hosed me on. Pictures of actual book, not just a promise of it being NM+.

Sorry again to disprove you trying to discredit people, but 0 local shops (out of the 9) to me are ordering 25 copies of any Inhumans title, making this variant very scarce to obtain locally.

eBay doesn't have too many listed, has a handful of sold's, and the red cover is brutal as far as showing stress marks, and the back cover is black not helping either. Good luck finding multiples of 9.8 Candidates in the wild.

There is nothing you have read that I have not and...

You have yet to disprove anything I have said, in any thread, this one included. I can repost the facts, and my opinions, that I have already shared, but what is the point.

Edited by CBT