• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - NM 98

5 posts in this topic

THIS is your typical NS copy of NM 98. It's not NM, but it's mine!

I bought this off of....EBay! Shocking..

Based on the pictures I figured it was around a 7.5 to 8.0.

I know a lot about comic books and characters therein, but I suck at grading them.

I knew about most of the flaws and was grading a bit lower based on what I knew.

Now I think it might be 7.0. I could have slightly overpaid, and I'm ok with that.

This is a guy who wants honest opinions! And I'm curious!

Plus your honesty helps me not make the same mistakes(?) again.

Until CGC tells me what they think, I want to know what you think.

Tell me the grade oh ye wise gentleman.

Pages are OW/W with slight tanning along the edges I think.

I will post more pictures if necessary.

I did the best I could with my camera, I know a scan is preferred.

d0pcxYM.jpg

NIce long bend i suppose near the top staple. (didn't know about this one)

jzA79Y8.jpg

Same kind of bend near bottom. Maybe a large tick? One of the 8 or so ticks. (didn't know about this one)

MIyeu6G.jpg

This crease where the front cover lapped over the book is small, but there. You can see it in the next photo. I knew about this.

VENdJOX.jpg

Cont'd cover bend/crease.

HYkhoE9.jpg

Bindery tick, one of a few, most don't show color loss. Also corner damage looks worse in the photo, but it looks like the ink has been rubbed off somewhat

9tpKTux.jpg

This is a much smaller piece hanging from the top corner than the lighting in the photo makes it out to be haha!

2b8abtN.jpg

Back of the book has this dent that translates through 5 pages of the book. Doesn't show up on the front.

HbgezLW.jpg

And in it's full glory!

After seeing all of that together I'm even more indecisive on the grade, but that's why you guys are here!.

I'll continue my normal lurking.