• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: DC Comics Presents 26 CGC 9.6 White Pages

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, been lurking/posting/buying for awhile on the boards and just started selling. I have purchased quite a few books from established boardies so if you need any references just let me know. I also have ebay feedback if it helps.

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here. I package very well and everything will be shipped in a box. I will combine shipping if multiple books are purchased. Shipping in Canada or the U.S. will be $15.00 INCLUDED

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here. I also reserve the right not to sell to anyone on my do not sell to list.

5) Everything is priced according to GPA.

6) All prices in $USD

7) I noticed when I went to list the DCCP 26 that the case is cracked (See below).

8) Book was bought slabbed so unsure of pressing history.

9) No returns on CGC books

10) Feel free to PM me offers or questions

DC Comics Presents 26 CGC 9.6 WHITE Pages - 1st New Teen Titans (Cyborg, Raven, Starfire) - GPA 90 Day Average = $307.00 Price = $275.00 SHIPPED The case is cracked at the bottom back corner (see pics) - it does not affect the book or the inner well. I have adjusted the price to cover the re-slabbing fees plus a discount for the inconvenience (and throwing in free shipping).

DCCP%2026%20FC_zps3atbyb14.jpg

DCCP%2026%20BC_zpsk4pejj7i.jpg

There is a printer's crease on the back cover (does not affect grade) hard to see but I did my best with the pic:

DCCP%2026%20Printer%20Crease_zpsq73jrb8q.jpg