• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL BOOKS REDUCED 30% FINAL REDUCTION Engagement Sale!!!! Sketch covers!

43 posts in this topic

Spideyfan88 from a married man to a soon to be lost soul like the rest of us. It is a trick run for the hills and never look back. That is the best advise I can give.

:jokealert:

Congrats it is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I wish you the best of luck. Just make sure they are the one.

PS She is always right even when wrong.

Thanks!!! sometimes I am right too though!

Spideyfan88 from a married man to a soon to be lost soul like the rest of us. It is a trick run for the hills and never look back. That is the best advise I can give.

Congrats it is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I wish you the best of luck. Just make sure they are the one.

So you think. They only let us think that. Just remember every time you think you win it will bit you in the end looking back going where did that come from when they say I let you have that one now it is my turn. So they still win.

So you think. They only let us think that. Just remember every time you think you win it will bit you in the end.

you might have been right in the past. You might even be right right now since your engaged. Those aren't the same as being married.

I think it's safe to say you have the best Spidey sketches bro!!! Seriously, they are beastly. The Del Ottos are just crazy. If I wasn't trying to Really good (I'm actually sticking to it, or trying to) I'd make a move. Regarding your engagement, just take her to the most romantic place and surprise her---- Good luck bro!

All books have been reduced for the last time down 30%. Many of these prices are cost or below cost not factoring in grading and shipping, I can guarantee that many of these artists will not be hitting ebay or the boards anytime soon and some in the case of Dell'otto will not be taking new commissions for a very long time.