• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Siver Age D.C. 10 centers. Supe's, Action, Adventure Comics.

52 posts in this topic

:rulez:

First book up in a few.

If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being a dumb azz. No hall of shamers or probies, or anyone who deals with them.

If you want me to start a pile let me know.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want after it is posted.

If you want to negotiate on a price or book please do through a P.M. but :takeit: in the thread trumps any P.M. talks.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can fit about ten regular sized comics ( not the Giants or Larger Magazines ) in my standard shipping box for $4.90 Media in the U.S. Other books will be exact shipping and packaging. If your order is more that the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you. Be aware that international is expensive so make sure your ready for sticker shock.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and board individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

ACTION COMICS #223 - 2.5/3.0

Book has surface wear and edge wear. Spine is weak on this book but cover is still attached. Cover split 1/4" at top, and 1 - 1/2" at the bottom. Interior pages still good with no writing, tears, or cutouts.

GUIDE = $62.00

BOARD PRICE = $40.00

action%20223%20front%20cover.jpg

Image_2.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #271 - 7.5

ORIGIN OF LUTHOR RETOLD

This is a nice clean book. Has a light dust shadow bottom edge back cover. 1/2" fold top corner back cover. Clean pages. Complete and well attached at centerfold.

GUIDE = $208.00

BOARD PRICE = $150.00

Image_3.jpg

Image_4.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #253 - 6.0 :news: SOLD TO COMEAUX

1st Meeting of Superboy & Robin. Kirby Green Arrow

GUIDE = $108.00

BOARD PRICE = $60.00

Book has good gloss and color. Inside cover edges are tan. Slight tear at the staples. Centerfold is well attached. Bottom staple is weak on the cover but still attached. Be carefull opening this one up.

Image_7.jpg

Image_8.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #269 - 4.5 SOLD TO ULTRAMANKING

1st Aqualad - Last Green Arrow

GUIDE = $80.00

BOARD PRICE = $40.00

1/2" cover split top. Tears at the staples but still attached. Surface and handling marks. Centerfold is well attached.

Image_9.jpg

Image_10.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #267 - 5.5

2nd Appearance of the Legion of Super Heroes

Decent looking book with nice color and eye appeal. Has a 1/4" split bottom cover.

GUIDE = $260.00

BOARD PRICE = $200.00

Image_11.jpg

Image_12.jpg

ACTION COMICS #255 - 5.0 SOLD TO ULTRAMANKING

1st Bizzaro Lois Lane - 3rd Appearance of Super Girl

Nice clean copy will well attached centerfold. Has surface and handling marks and a few creases for this grade. Has a small stain along the spine on the back cover.

GUIDE = $107.00

BOARD PRICE = $50.00

Image_13.jpg

Image_14.jpg

ACTION COMICS #268 - 5.5 SOLD TO COMEAUX

Ver nice, clean tight book with great color and eye appeal. 1/4" tear bottom edge front cover. 3/8" dust shadow bottom edge back cover. Very tight pages with well attached centerfold. Book has a light, faint water mark across the spine on the b.c. have to hold the book at an angle to see it, but it's there.

GUIDE = $66.00

BOARD PRICE = $30.00

Image_15.jpg

Image_16.jpg

ACTION COMICS #251 - 5.0

GUIDE = 104.00

BOARD PRICE = $45.00

This book was hard for me to grade. It has two large diagonal marks running at an angle across the front and back cover. I believe these are printing defects as there is not a crease or fold and they do not translate onto the pages. Other wise a nice clean copy.

Image_17.jpg

Image_18.jpg

ACTION COMICS #255 - 5.0

Nice clean copy will well attached centerfold. Has surface and handling marks and a few creases for this grade. Has a small stain along the spine on the back cover.

GUIDE = $107.00

BOARD PRICE = $50.00

Image_13.jpg

Image_14.jpg

Take it

ACTION COMICS #255 - 5.0

GUIDE = $107.00

BOARD PRICE = $50.00

Image_13.jpg

Image_14.jpg

Take it

:applause:

ADVENTURE COMICS #269 - 4.5

1st Aqualad - Last Green Arrow

GUIDE = $80.00

BOARD PRICE = $40.00

1/2" cover split top. Tears at the staples but still attached. Surface and handling marks. Centerfold is well attached.

Image_9.jpg

Image_10.jpg

Take it

(thumbs u

ADVENTURE COMICS #253 - 6.0

GUIDE = $108.00

BOARD PRICE = $60.00

Book has good gloss and color. Inside cover edges are tan. Slight tear at the staples. Centerfold is well attached. Bottom staple is weak on the cover but still attached. Be carefull opening this one up.

Image_7.jpg

Image_8.jpg

:takeit:

ACTION COMICS #268 - 5.5

Ver nice, clean tight book with great color and eye appeal. 1/4" tear bottom edge front cover. 3/8" dust shadow bottom edge back cover. Very tight pages with well attached centerfold. Book has a light, faint water mark across the spine on the b.c. have to hold the book at an angle to see it, but it's there.

GUIDE = $66.00

BOARD PRICE = $30.00

Image_16.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #253 - 6.0

GUIDE = $108.00

BOARD PRICE = $60.00

Image_7.jpg

Image_8.jpg

thank you

ACTION COMICS #268 - 5.5

GUIDE = $66.00

BOARD PRICE = $30.00

Image_16.jpg

ALL YOURS

ACTION COMICS #253 - 5.5 SOLD TO ULTRAMANKING

2nd Appearance of Super Girl

Nice clean copy with some tears and paper flaking on the top edge. Nice interior pages with a well attached centerfold.

GUIDE = $185.00

BOARD PRICE = $75.00

Image_20.jpg

Image_19.jpg