• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed 35% off all remaining books Thread recap PG 14 Lets sell this thread out!

162 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,

Well, I am closing out this thread.

Just to document it publicly so there are no issues in the future, A boardie has backed out of his purchase as he felt it was unfair that I did not extend the maximum discount to him after they purchased the books earlier in the thread at the originally posted price.

The books are the following:

Witching Hour 66

House of Mystery 296

Witching Hour 37

Witching Hour 31(freebie included with #37)

Witching Hour 30

I agreed to let him back out of his deal

"Thus, my wife prefers that we pass on the whole deal and you may put the books back up for sale. She explained to me that this wasn't a fair practice and as much as she loves WH (her favorite title) she'll pass as a result."

If anyone wants these books, PM and we can work something out as I am not opening the entire thread up again for these few books.

Thanks

Jason

Wow.

I appreciate the support folks. This is over from my perspective now, I don't want to make this a bigger deal than it needs to be, so I would respectfully ask that the other boardie in question be left alone and not have a spotlight put on them as I agreed to not follow through with the sale, even if I did not agree with the reasoning behind it.

I know this forum can be pretty harsh at times, and it was not my intention to cause grief for anyone, just to let folks know the books were available again and to ensure the boardie in question does not come back at a later dating asking where his books are.

Best Regards,

Jason

Very classy and mature of you. Kudos. Some people are willing to burn themselves down over $10 and nothing will stop them. You handled it the right way. Self entitled people with little experience in commerce make life difficult for the rest of us when they inject themselves into sales threads. For this small amount you are spared them wasting your time again.