• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Few titles

17 posts in this topic

You can see wavy areas that are part of the bag, not the book...

I was referring to the lower right corner

Oh...yeah, that's questionable...that's why I told him to take the books out of the bags to scan...

Best for this thread and best for any sales threads.

He did mention he's "not an adult" though. Not sure he should be having sales threads.

I looked at the rules and saw nothing about being 18 to sell...

You've got to be 18 to even join this forum, it's one of the boxes you have to check to sign up.

Minors, in most states, lack the legal capacity to enter into a contract or buy and sell legally.

I dont want to get them graded but thanks for the many answers.. I'm about to be 18, and everything I'm doing here is under my father's supervision.. It's just that I'm the collector, he's not..

Welcome to the boards. Like a lot of guys who join you're gonna find that grading is much tighter than you've been taught. Stick around, post some more books for grading, learn and absorb information. Grade a book and then scan the book and grade the scan. Scans show defects that are difficult to see with the naked eye.

Amazing Adventures 18 6.0.

bottom right corner color breaking crease, abrasion to top right corner and color loss just below that, and at least 20 spine creases.

Creeper 1 7.5

creases along top of book and some spine creases. Not sure about the bottom left corner - bags make books difficult to grade, especially corners.

Hawkman 3 5.0

just lots of general wear and spine creases

Hawkman 5 6.5

Spine creases, color loss in a few places, wear along the bottom

Micronaunts 8 9.2

Until you get better, always include front and back scans with the comics you/your dad are selling. An Overstreet guide should help you find the appropriate price for your books. Good luck