• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how do you grade this one?

10 posts in this topic

That's pretty brown...are the pages brittle...if so...down down down we go....underneath the 2 point "0"...other wise a nice 5.0 VG/F in my books....

Heavy tanning and moisture damage would put this book in the 4.0/4.5 area.

Maybe so - not so much the tanning, but the water damage. I might go as high as 5.0 sumo.gif

This book is on my want list (as is any Feldstein cover) hail.gif

That's pretty brown...are the pages brittle...if so...down down down we go....underneath the 2 point "0"...other wise a nice 5.0 VG/F in my books....

The pages have tanning edges but not at all brittle. BUT blush.gif I forgot after posting and just now re-inspecting it there is a fine 1/2 spine split at bottom corner by water mark.

Thanks!

Jeff

The pages have tanning edges but not at all brittle. BUT blush.gif I forgot after posting and just now re-inspecting it there is a fine 1/2 spine split at bottom corner by water mark.

Thanks!

Jeff

Definitely allowable in a VG/FN 5.0 sumo.gif

Thanks!

Jeff

Definitely allowable in a VG/FN 5.0 sumo.gif

Yup. I'l go with DD...still 5.0 in my books... thumbsup2.gif