• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornupia, "Everything's Ten Bucks" IS CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL!

816 posts in this topic

While I'm watching Colbert's introduction, it might be a good time to remind you lurkers:

$6 Priority or $3 First Class flat shipping to the USA, up to five books. Canada or overseas to be determined

For any stacks larger than that, make it $13 Priority flat rate, any quantity at all.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ***ONLY*** FOR THIS THREAD!

LET ME REPEAT THAT. CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR THIS THREAD!

If you're not comfortable with that form of payment please do not buy.

All right, my beloved and I celebrated her birthday back in late July with a weeklong campout in new equipment, and we ate many fine meals and drank some awfully nice drinks....all of which went on my charge card. Follow that up with a four day weekend at WW Chicago, and your old buddy Catrick has some bills to pay!

I have sorted out a big ol' mess of interesting 50's books and Silver, all of which will be going out at a flat price of $10, with the occasional freebie up for grabs just for fun

I MAY run a separate thread over in Mixed, for more expensive items plus the occasional non-comic book piece, we'll see as the week goes on.

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to do so.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: in the thread, no exceptions, rules the roost in this thread, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$6 Priority or $3 First Class flat shipping to the USA, up to five books. Canada or overseas to be determined

For any stacks larger than that, make it $13 Priority flat rate, any quantity at all.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ***ONLY*** FOR THIS THREAD!

LET ME REPEAT THAT. CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR THIS THREAD!

If you're not comfortable with that form of payment please do not buy.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Let's get started.

Uncanny Tales 44, reader. $10

0K0B2XK.jpg

I'll take it!