• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 2 - Fox (2015-06-09) They Are Still Threatening to Release This

45 posts in this topic

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Fantastic-Four-2-May-Still-Happen-With-Changes-76417.html

Apparently it is still a green light.

Anyway here is your placeholder for a sequel to a movie that has achieved a respectful 9% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Any other casting, direction or plot changes?

Studio should threaten to make this movie UNLESS we go to all their other movies.

I'm not why folks keep thinking marvel wants the FF back

I see no reason to believe this

The Silver Surfer is who they really want.

Silver_Surfer_Vol_1_4.jpg

And Galactus. Post Thanos, who better as the BIG BAD?

Kang is also tied up in the FF rights.

Yes, I had purchased a few copies of Avengers 8 before Gunn confirmed this and am currently sitting on my 8.0-8.5. So I must disclose that before I say the following (which I very much believe)

Kang is probably the MOST essential piece of the puzzle to the future of Marvel Cinematic. RDJ is getting older and more expensive. Chris Evans can be replaced by Bucky or Sam Wilson but do audiences REALLY want to see that? I mean Captain America's real story is being a man out of time. He represents what America considers values from a time period when America was at its greatest. How much longer is Chris Hemsworth going to wield the hammer? Does ScarJo REALLY want to play the Widow forever?

If you have Kang then you have your time traveler. If you have your time traveler then you have your reboot. You have your Days of Future Past or your Abrams Star Trek.

Avengers fight Kang, say the guys with the extended contracts like Bucky and Falcon follow Kang through some time hole or something. They beat Kang but find themselves in an alternate timeline where everything happened but slightly different (Like Marvel hasn't done this before.)

Now you have Iron Man but he developed the suit a bit differently and at a younger age. You have a new Thor. You have a new Nick Fury... and how do you close THAT movie? There is one man missing after the Bucky and Falcon return after their battle. We allude to that missing man in the post credits scene when you have the new Avengers receive a broadcast from Nick Fury that a man was found frozen in a block of ice in the arctic.

Boom! Marvel Cinematic reboot.

I'm not why folks keep thinking marvel wants the FF back

I see no reason to believe this

The Silver Surfer is who they really want.

Silver_Surfer_Vol_1_4.jpg

And Galactus. Post Thanos, who better as the BIG BAD?

Kang is also tied up in the FF rights.

Yes, I had purchased a few copies of Avengers 8 before Gunn confirmed this and am currently sitting on my 8.0-8.5. So I must disclose that before I say the following (which I very much believe)

Kang is probably the MOST essential piece of the puzzle to the future of Marvel Cinematic. RDJ is getting older and more expensive. Chris Evans can be replaced by Bucky or Sam Wilson but do audiences REALLY want to see that? I mean Captain America's real story is being a man out of time. He represents what America considers values from a time period when America was at its greatest. How much longer is Chris Hemsworth going to wield the hammer? Does ScarJo REALLY want to play the Widow forever?

If you have Kang then you have your time traveler. If you have your time traveler then you have your reboot. You have your Days of Future Past or your Abrams Star Trek.

Avengers fight Kang, say the guys with the extended contracts like Bucky and Falcon follow Kang through some time hole or something. They beat Kang but find themselves in an alternate timeline where everything happened but slightly different (Like Marvel hasn't done this before.)

Now you have Iron Man but he developed the suit a bit differently and at a younger age. You have a new Thor. You have a new Nick Fury... and how do you close THAT movie? There is one man missing after the Bucky and Falcon return after their battle. We allude to that missing man in the post credits scene when you have the new Avengers receive a broadcast from Nick Fury that a man was found frozen in a block of ice in the arctic.

Boom! Marvel Cinematic reboot.

They can create a new character to do all those things.