• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comixcsposure

11 posts in this topic

Anyone had issues with this website?

I dont want to shout them out but ive emailed them and sent them a pm here but i have had no response.

I placed two orders, one a few weeks back and one recently and other than the emails that ive been charged I havent received any notifications of when ill be getting my books. I dont believe all of them were preorders, maybe in part. I would understand if they waited until they had everything to send me a single order but my order history doesnt show these orders and they arent responding to me so im getting worried.

Over the last 2 years, I have never failed to get any order I have placed. Always well packaged. Since some of these are preorders, I just order and forget. Assume you won't get them for 90 days or so. They will come.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but there are just too many examples of problems and no communication.

Thanks for the responses. I think 90 days is completely unreasonable. They should at least keep you up to date on whats going on or send you what they already have.

By 90 days paypal may not even fight the claim if i never receive it.

I had to file a claim for 1upcollectbles because they send me some of the books in terrible condtion and some they didnt even send. I hope this isnt take 2.

I meant the 90 days as in 'don't expect them this week', not that it will take 90 days. Often, their books are not even out yet. I like them, I order from them, and I think they do a good job. I am not a part of the 'gotta have it shipped within 20 minutes of placing my order' crowd.