• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]Hey-oooooooooooooooo

1. No Probation List Members, HOS, etc.

2. :takeit: wins - if in thread, trumps all PM negotiation

3. PM's and offers welcome

4. Shipping is FREE per slab (USPS Priority) I WILL SHIP DOUBLE BOXED WITH MUCHO PACKING PEANUTS AND BUBBLE WRAP

5. International shipping will be exact price... please PM to discuss shipping before I'll take it

6. I always plan to do next day shipping.

7. PayPal please

8. I'll take returns on raw books, no returns on slabbed books.

If you have any questions, please just ask

My kudos thread is http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=7111624&Searchpage=3&Main=317197&Words=GLCBrad&topic=0&Search=true#Post7111624.

Thanks!!![/font]

[font:Arial Black]Take it for [/font][font:Arial Black]$265[/font]

21253694185_04dc579454_h.jpgScan 2 by braddevil189, on Flickr

20630995424_8a03358536_h.jpgScan 3 by braddevil189, on Flickr

Brad my man !!.....Where you been ?! :hi:

I have been busier than I can recall in a long, long time! Just got my head above water from opening our newest magnificent restaurant in King of Prussia, PA. Couple that with the wife being knocked up with our third and as sick as can be, it hasn't been sunshine and comics for a little while!

Hope all is well on your end. Have you sold anything in a while? I miss being able to buy every single book I'm ever interested in from you!