• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for "Fright Night" (Now Comics, late 80's)

4 posts in this topic

¿Has anyone ever seen any art from issues 1 & 2, or anything from the "fright night 2" one shot (all by Lenin Delsol)?

While I've seen a few pages from issues by Neil Vokes, I haven't been able to find a trace from this ones. Lenin Delsol doesn't know where they are, and neither does inker Jeff Dee nor editor (and Now Comics founder) Tony Caputo. No clue at all.

Any hint would be truly welcome! Thanks guys!

Marc

Absolutely, Hal :)

My comic art collection is basically focused in movie adaptations. My father was a huge cinema lover, and he brought my brother and me all the movie adaptations he could find, so you know... Some of these comics got a great personal value.

I've managed to collect art from most of my favourite ones (fortunately, movie adaptations are usually affordable) (with some exceptions, of course!), and I've given up on some of them which seem to be lost forever.

The first two issues of "Fright Night" were amongst that ones my father picked for us. They were in english (I think they were never published in Europe), and I didn't find out Now Comics made like 20 more issues and a few specials until many years later. I thought only the ones adapting the movie existed.

So, that's it. The pages from FN might not have any special interest in terms of art quality, but there's a personal nostalgia thing! :)