• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Update - Iron Fist 14, Spiderman 119, X-Men 129 - Closed!

182 posts in this topic

I hit up a new comic shop in my area and I was able to find some killer books at some great prices so instead of starting a new thread I'll resurrect this one. I've got some scanning to do but I'll post some in a bit.

I meant to post up some new books last night but prepping for my Geekfest birthday bash took a little longer then I thought. Just because its my sales thread and I think the pictures are cool - here are a couple pictures from last night. A group of 12 of my friends/family dressed up as geeks/nerds and went out for dinner and then went to the 16 bit bar which has 25 - 30 old 1980s arcade games which you can play for free if you are drinking. They play nerdy movies on some screens and the music is straight out of the 80's. Fun night but no comics got posted so I'll fix that this afternoon by posting up some hot books at crazy low prices.

Geekfest_zpso67aztar.jpg

Geekfest%202_zpsprr8gcnc.jpg