• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I made a comic book! Get a sketch cover!

1 post in this topic

It's true! My friend Shane and I last Saturday launched our comic book: THE SOUL STEALERS! About 25 years ago, we come up with an idea for a comic, and hashed it out during middle school. So here we are, about to turn 40, and we decided to get it done!

What's it about?

There was a team called Freedom Four (Like JLA or Avengers) that kept that protected everyone from the bad guys. Then the bad guys got a hold of some special technology that made them super-duper strong, and they wiped out the Freedom Four in a matter of seconds! Soon the world was controlled by the bad guys, and they made sure no other super-hero could exists.

Until Viktor Arkon discovered that with the right technology and some mysticism, he could summon the powers from the Freedom Four and transfer them to their living relatives to rebuild the new Freedom Four!

Who are the Freedom Four?

Degree: The Leader, son of the previous leader, can increase and decrease temperature.

Core: Wife of the previous Core, has superhuman strength.

Edge: Found out he has an identical twin that was part of the Freedom Four, and has a super powered sword (and he fights only in expensive suits)

Shadez: Cousin of the previous Shadez, an expert thief, and can travel through shadows and portals.

Can you get a copy?

Of course you can! Issue 1 is a blank cover. So you can pay $5 (thats with shipping included) for just the comic. Or you can have Shane draw you a sketch for $30 (Priority shipping included) of 1 character of whatever you want in Black & White.You can do a character from the book or a character of your choosing.

You can Paypal Shane at spl.ink.artwork@gmail.com. Just let him know you are from CGC, your name and address, and what character you want on the cover. You can see some of his art here: Shane's Art And let me know that you ordered one (with the same info).