• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My CGC books have a no return policy.

I'll post more solid pictures for this book tomorrow once the lighting is better......

Mystic #20 CGC 8.0 OW SOLD Incredibly difficult book to find in decent grade with a solid Russ Heath cover. Didn't have it pressed before submitting it to CGC. Rich cover inks and presents nicer than the assigned grade IMHO

Just giving this thread a quick bump :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words and friendly PM's. I've received several decent offers, but I feel this book is priced very fair based on the trajectory of the other high grade Mystic's in the upcoming ComicConnect auction. Also, this particular issue never pops up for sale in decent grade.

Who knows, maybe this is just another one of those instances where I'd probably get a much stronger price if I just let this book ride at a consignment auction as opposed to trying to sell it on the boards (that's been happening quite a bit lately) (shrug)

Just giving this thread a quick bump :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words and friendly PM's. I've received several decent offers, but I feel this book is priced very fair based on the trajectory of the other high grade Mystic's in the upcoming ComicConnect auction. Also, this particular issue never pops up for sale in decent grade.

Who knows, maybe this is just another one of those instances where I'd probably get a much stronger price if I just let this book ride at a consignment auction as opposed to trying to sell it on the boards (that's been happening quite a bit lately) (shrug)

(thumbs u

.... your price for THAT book is very fair. I'd be all over that sucka if I was still at my old job. I'm surprised it's still here. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u