• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

89 posts in this topic

Secret Wars 1-12 – All 9.8 White Page Perfect Registration

$900 shipped

This one is near and dear to me and took years to complete. These books don’t come around very often and if they do it is even tougher to find them perfectly centered! This is about as good as it gets. Yes, they could be gotten individually for less, but this is a complete awesome collection ready for your enjoyment. It would take considerable time and energy to put it together again!

The #5 is old label.

sw1.jpg sw2.jpg sw3.jpg sw4.jpg

sw5.jpg sw6.jpg sw7.jpg sw8.jpg

sw9.jpg sw10.jpg sw11.jpg sw12.jpg

Warlock 10 – CGC 9.8 White Pages

$125

1st Inbetweener

I have always loved this cover and this is Starlin at his best! I bought this off Comic Link a few years ago. Old label.

warlock10.jpg

Ooooh I almost grabbed this when I saw the title....but I noticed it's a 9.4 in the pic.

The pic is the correct grade, right? You don't have a 9.8 kicking around right?

Amazing Spider-man 41 – VG-

$50 SOLD!

1st Rhino

This is one I have had in my collection for seven or eight years now. It was from the first collection I bought after getting back into it again since the 90s.

Warlock 10 – CGC 9.8 White Pages

$125

1st Inbetweener

I have always loved this cover and this is Starlin at his best! I bought this off Comic Link a few years ago. Old label.

warlock10.jpg

Ooooh I almost grabbed this when I saw the title....but I noticed it's a 9.4 in the pic.

The pic is the correct grade, right? You don't have a 9.8 kicking around right?

Corrected! Sorry!