• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slam Bang Comics #7 (1st issue) (1946 Bell Features)

8 posts in this topic

Interesting. Often times Canadian issues have poor print quality so I'm not sure what to make of the miscut cover. Are you sure the interior is original to the cover? Cool piece either way.

... it almost looks like it was once printed horribly off center and someone trimmed away the excess white...... it would have to be examined in person. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

What do you all make of the extra paper on the inside front cover (look below the black line) on the eccomic copy vs chadwick copy? Does seem like there is less paper there on this copy. I'm interested in hearing what people think

What do you all make of the extra paper on the inside front cover (look below the black line) on the eccomic copy vs chadwick copy? Does seem like there is less paper there on this copy. I'm interested in hearing what people think

+1