• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S RAW DEAL PART 2 - UPDATED DISCOUNTS AND RECAP PAGE 21

208 posts in this topic

69797b60-6657-4c0d-87c5-b043c789f46e_zpsl2gdjvfd.png

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere unless I put item on hold in the thread. If someone posts the take it sign in the time it takes me to mark it on hold, you also will lose item. If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale.

- Shipping will boxed Priority/insured for USA domestic addresses and added on to the sale. Priority boxed shipping usually runs btw $8 - $15... sometimes more depending on weight and destination. Any excess shipping will be refunded of course. Out of USA shipping is available, but will be expensive and exact.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package, no questions asked. Should issues arise later on down the road concerning something I missed (like restoration, unnoticed boogers, etc) just let me know within 365 days of purchase. I keep all my scans, so it will be easy to find. Questions will be asked but we will work it out ;)

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1