• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics #68 CGC 8.5 $439, Weird Fantasy #13(#1) SOLD CGC 9.0

29 posts in this topic

That USA or that Human Torch should raise some funds..............Just sayin......

Hey man! Watch your tongue. He never said he loved her that much :taptaptap:

lol

I usually try to avoid having to edit my sig line unless I have something new I want to add to it :whee:

Luckily I have some other books I can still draw upon to get the funds, might take a bit more work because it will likely be several books as opposed to one or two.

I am an executive coach by trade, so if anyone wants to hire me, that also works...haha

Cheers

Jason

Weird Fantasy #13, CGC 9.0 Off White Pages, This is the first issue of the run and a golden age key book.

I have had this book for a long time. It was originally an old label 9.0, I had it pressed by joey hoping for a 9.2, but it came back same grade as a 9.0

Not much recent GPA for this book, so am pricing less than overstreet at what I believe is a fair price. Colors are a bit more vibrant than my phone shows on the photos.

Asking $2450 $2260 $2,000 shipped! I figure this is what I would net out at anyways selling at a spot like HA

I can work with time payments on this, as long as I have the full balance by end of October, 2015.

IMG_20150914_181008_zpsuuouiyig.jpg

IMG_20150914_180955_zpsotvqfmkz.jpg

:takeit:

Weird Fantasy #13, CGC 9.0 Off White Pages, This is the first issue of the run and a golden age key book.

I have had this book for a long time. It was originally an old label 9.0, I had it pressed by joey hoping for a 9.2, but it came back same grade as a 9.0

Not much recent GPA for this book, so am pricing less than overstreet at what I believe is a fair price. Colors are a bit more vibrant than my phone shows on the photos.

Asking $2450 $2260 $2,000 shipped! I figure this is what I would net out at anyways selling at a spot like HA

I can work with time payments on this, as long as I have the full balance by end of October, 2015.

IMG_20150914_181008_zpsuuouiyig.jpg

IMG_20150914_180955_zpsotvqfmkz.jpg

:takeit:

It's yours. I am very sad to see this one go, but it will fund my anniversary gift about 75%

Cheers

Jason