• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics #68 CGC 8.5 $439, Weird Fantasy #13(#1) SOLD CGC 9.0

29 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Putting up one of my absolute favorite books from my collection in the name of love...haha.

It is my 10th anniversary in a couple of months and am planning on buying my other half a very nice gift (no it is not a comic!!) and hopefully can raise the need funds through the sale of my beloved WF#13

:rulez:

Absolutely no Hall of Shamers or Probie folks allowed on this thread.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM's or negotiations. If we agree on a deal through a PM discussion, you need to post an I'll take it in the thread per PM to seal the deal.

Payment via Paypal please in US dollars.

Returns accepted within a week of receipt of the book for any reason. Book must be returned in the same condition I sent it out as and return shipping is on your dime.

Free tracked shipping to anywhere in the world for this book. Insurance if requested is on your dime.

Enjoy, hope this book finds a home with a boardie here on the forums!

Best,

Jason

Weird Fantasy #13, CGC 9.0 Off White Pages, This is the first issue of the run and a golden age key book.

I have had this book for a long time. It was originally an old label 9.0, I had it pressed by joey hoping for a 9.2, but it came back same grade as a 9.0

Not much recent GPA for this book, so am pricing less than overstreet at what I believe is a fair price. Colors are a bit more vibrant than my phone shows on the photos.

SOLD :news: Asking $2450 $2260 $2,000 shipped! I figure this is what I would net out at anyways selling at a spot like HA

I can work with time payments on this, as long as I have the full balance by end of October, 2015.

IMG_20150914_181008_zpsuuouiyig.jpg

IMG_20150914_180955_zpsotvqfmkz.jpg

Wow I have never seen this one before...awesome cover !!!

This one is a key as far as EC's go..... and not common in this grade. It would make a nice "crown jewell" in someone's collection. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ive given my gf close to 20k worth of books. Her first 2 i got her were ASM 50 & 129. She still gives me mess and hasn't read anything from her box…..lol so no he's prob better off giving her flowers and a necklace. GLWTW( Good Luck With The Wife)

Ive given my gf close to 20k worth of books. Her first 2 i got her were ASM 50 & 129. She still gives me mess and hasn't read anything from her box…..lol so no he's prob better off giving her flowers and a necklace. GLWTW( Good Luck With The Wife)

Sigh, which simply proves we're all payin' for it one way or another :makepoint: