• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for "Quantum Leap" art (Innovation, early 90's)

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

I've been looking for some time for a nice page from Innovation's "Quantum Leap" series, but still haven't found anything. There's some sales records, but not much, and always from pages of the weaker issues.

If any of you has a page he's willing to part with, PM me. Specially if they belong to the Deodato Sr. issues, which (imo) are the best by far.

Thanks!

Hey Rob. Not really... found some auction records, mostly from issue #2 and #1, and a CAF fellow told me he picked a nice title splash a few years ago on ebay.

One of the series artists told me he might have some pages on his files, and asked me to wait a fwe days until he could check it out. "Days" became months... I sent an email every couple of months to check if he had the chance to check it out, but he always said "I'll search for it this weekend". After half a year I got tired of it and started looking again :)