• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meh

114 posts in this topic

Remember folks we're all just people we all do things differently getting angry at someone who has not hurt anyone or caused any harm is pointless and bossy. You might be annoyed by something that others find amusing. Hell I think Big Bang Theory is annoying as hell but lotta people like it and I don't tell them to get off the air or notify the mods on em.

Live and let live.

As you command :shrug:

I don't see any commands in that comment except maybe live and let live but that's sort of a request to not command others but nice try.

I guess if someone said to treat others as you would be treated you would accuse them of bossing you around. :screwy:

Remember folks we're all just people we all do things differently getting angry at someone who has not hurt anyone or caused any harm is pointless and bossy. You might be annoyed by something that others find amusing. Hell I think Big Bang Theory is annoying as hell but lotta people like it and I don't tell them to get off the air or notify the mods on em.

Live and let live.

I don't see any commands in that comment except maybe live and let live but that's sort of a request to not command others but nice try.

I guess if someone said to treat others as you would be treated you would accuse them of bossing you around. :screwy:

Shine on you crazy diamond

Live and let live.

Shine on you crazy diamond

Do you realize you always say that when you get cornered?

Don't remember posting that before other than in the "what are you listening to" thread. However I am sure that you will find something or imagine that you do.

Keep at it though Walter Mitty.

explain what you have cornered ?

Btw do you have any social interaction outside the Internet other than you (allegedly) roundhouse kicking those who you feel offend you at the supermarket ?

Don't remember posting that before other than in the "what are you listening to" thread. However I am sure that you will find something or imagine that you do.

Keep at it though Walter Mitty.

explain what you have cornered ?

Btw do you have any social interaction outside the Internet other than you (allegedly) roundhouse kicking those who you feel offend you at the supermarket ?

Wow you're pulling out all the stops now. WHY are you arguing with a crazy person? Oh because you don't really think he's crazy, you've just devolved into ad hominem attacks. Not me-I'm sticking to logic. Haven't called you anything insulting. Because I'm not immature.

What I have cornered is you accusing me of 'commanding' you in my post. I challenge you to point out what in that post was a 'command'.

Ps I didn't 'feel' someone had 'offended' me at the supermarket, a guy took a swing at me and punched me in the eye. I know that doesn't fit your narrative.

As far as hurting my feelings pointing out I am a recluse yeah that's not gonna happen-that is my choice and I'm happy with it. Plenty of people invite me over but I politely decline. Keep bringing it up though I guess.

Is it an insult? Not everyone has to have a sense of humor. I want my surgeon for instance to be a serious fellow. It was just an observation.

I don't hear junior high kids quipping with 'You have no sense of humor!'

Mostly its 'your mama' and 'you a knock-off wearin sucka' stuff....

Well....... This threads done, y'all broke out the meme's.

It will probably resume somewhere down the line after the mods trim it. Mehmeh's threads will be excised along with everyone else who has responded down the chain. Arch explained how that worked once before I think or it may have been someone else.