• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sin city expectations...

10 posts in this topic

to everyone

looking at the artistic cast, director, photos avaiable, etc... what are your expectations towards this movie?!

i'm very curious about it. i think R. Rodriguez is a very talented director, specially on less commercial projects, the fact that Miller is involved and that the 2 seem to wrok wel together + some very interesting choices for the cast (B. Willis, R. Dawson, etc...) make avery nice package...

what about you guys/gals?!

regards, Pedro.

to everyone

looking at the artistic cast, director, photos avaiable, etc... what are your expectations towards this movie?!

i'm very curious about it. i think R. Rodriguez is a very talented director, specially on less commercial projects, the fact that Miller is involved and that the 2 seem to wrok wel together + some very interesting choices for the cast (B. Willis, R. Dawson, etc...) make avery nice package...

regards, Pedro.

THIS MOVIE WILL BE THE START OF MANY MORE 'SIN CITY' STORIES FOR BOTH MILLER & RODRIGUEZ.

to everyone

regards, Pedro.

THIS MOVIE WILL BE THE START OF MANY MORE 'SIN CITY' STORIES FOR BOTH MILLER & RODRIGUEZ.

Hopefully better than Miller's return to Dark Knight. foreheadslap.gif

It seems to me that capitalizing on the success of a previous series never seems works out in comicdom.

to everyone

regards, Pedro.

do you think the movie will focus one story/series, or it will try to cream all of them in one "melting pot"?!

to everyone

regards, Pedro.

do you think the movie will focus one story/series, or it will try to cream all of them in one "melting pot"?!

Find out more here www.sincitythemovie.com

Sin City expectations? I should come ahead about even, after my hotel and food budget, as I expect to make it back betting on basketball. I probably won't get much sleep, will smoke too many cigarettes, will probably make a few stupid poker wagers, and will ogle waitresses.

Sin City expectations? I should come ahead about even, after my hotel and food budget, as I expect to make it back betting on basketball. I probably won't get much sleep, will smoke too many cigarettes, will probably make a few stupid poker wagers, and will ogle waitresses.

laugh.gif27_laughing.gifwink.gif

893whatthe.gifYOU READ THE -script!!!??

gossip.gifDON'T GIVE IT ALL AWAY!!!!! makepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif