• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 precodes and one Strange Tales =$100

25 posts in this topic

Why was Crime SuspenStories #6 priced so low?

I don't quite remember as that was a while back. I think because I bought it from a voodoo practitioner who cursed it. I broke out in boils and was cursed with plagues. The final straw was when I woke up one morning with my head and my butt having switched locations. I figured $25 was definitely worth having that curse lifted. I breathe a lot better now.

I don't quite remember as that was a while back. I think because I bought it from a voodoo practitioner who cursed it. I broke out in boils and was cursed with plagues. The final straw was when I woke up one morning with my head and my butt having switched locations. I figured $25 was definitely worth having that curse lifted. I breathe a lot better now.

:signfunny: Well played sir!

.... I would also recommend continued vigilance..... especially by avoiding the practitioner in the future, because if you are in their presence, all they have to do is say the word "butthead" and the curse will resume. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol:applause: