• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A ton of Atlas and pre-hero with peds and file copies!Recap page 23. Now 20% off

228 posts in this topic

And great pickup on the JIM 9, Andy. For what it's worth, it was the last JIM I needed to complete my pre-code / pre-hero run (and I was still tempted anyway).

I panicked during the 3 seconds it took between seeing the post with the book and getting to the end of the thread. Figured a 90% chance it was gone, with an 88% chance it went to you.

And great pickup on the JIM 9, Andy. For what it's worth, it was the last JIM I needed to complete my pre-code / pre-hero run (and I was still tempted anyway).

I panicked during the 3 seconds it took between seeing the post with the book and getting to the end of the thread. Figured a 90% chance it was gone, with an 88% chance it went to you.

There would have been a 100% chance it went to me if I hadn't been microwaving a chimichanga :frustrated: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

There would have been a 100% chance it went to me if I hadn't been microwaving a chimichanga :frustrated: GOD BLESS...

:lol:

I figured you went through that thought process. ;)

That chimichanga (I had to look up what it was) saved you $500. Be grateful to it.

Marvel Tales 114 CGC 6.0 OWW $250.00

Astonishing 60 CGC 7.5 OWW $210.00

:takeit:

Marvel Tales 114 CGC 6.0 OWW $250.00

Astonishing 60 CGC 7.5 OWW $210.00

:takeit:

Guess it's time to part with that " undercopy" Marvel Tales 114 AS...ha ha

I already traded it for some magic beans :sorry: