• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ooh, I almost forgot! I wanted to say...

34 posts in this topic

..."hi" again, and it was a pleasure getting to meet some of you all at Heroes Con in Charlotte this year.

1Cool, Branget, Roy, Greggy - I am pretty sure you're the only ones I met face-to-face from this board. Even though I didn't get to spend much time with most of you, it was still nice to see you face-to-face and shake your hands.

Sorry so late!!! And if I forgot anyone, I am SO sorry!

:blush:

-slym (valiantfan.com guys that are here as well, you'll see a thread over there) ;)

..."hi" again, and it was a pleasure getting to meet some of you all at Heroes Con in Charlotte this year.

1Cool, Branget, Roy, Greggy - I am pretty sure you're the only ones I met face-to-face from this board. Even though I didn't get to spend much time with most of you, it was still nice to see you face-to-face and shake your hands.

Sorry so late!!! And if I forgot anyone, I am SO sorry!

:blush:

-slym (valiantfan.com guys that are here as well, you'll see a thread over there) ;)

hm

If only there were a way to communicate this directly to the specific individuals to whom it is directed. A sort of non-public messaging system, as it were. Oh well.

How is he supposed to name drop via PM?

If only there were a way to communicate this directly to the specific individuals to whom it is directed. A sort of non-public messaging system, as it were. Oh well.

I didn't want to PM them. I wanted to post this in CG. It wasn't a mistake. Do you think I don't know about PMs? Because I do.

:foryou:

-slym

How is he supposed to name drop via PM?

You caught me.

:eyeroll:

-slym

I didn't want to PM them. I wanted to post this in CG. It wasn't a mistake. Do you think I don't know about PMs? Because I do.

-slym

I guess the next question is, other than attention seeking, what was the point of not PM'g them?

Attention whore threads:

This Week Back From CGC

Got A Comic Room? Showcase It Here!

So What Do You Look Like

This Week In Your Collection (please notice that these are the first four stickied threads!)

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here

What else do you collect

I could keep going, but I think my point is made.

:)

-slym

-slym

I guess the next question is, other than attention seeking, what was the point of not PM'g them?

To put a smile on my face.

this is perhaps a way of getting the message out that he would like to meet other people at other cons maybe in the future and is game for neo-nerd socializing

for me, meeting greggy for all of 3 seconds was not the life altering experience i was hoping it would be. plus, i had already seen him on the street about a mile away from the con as he is kind of hard to miss.

this is perhaps a way of getting the message out that he would like to meet other people at other cons maybe in the future and is game for neo-nerd socializing

for me, meeting greggy for all of 3 seconds was not the life altering experience i was hoping it would be. plus, i had already seen him on the street about a mile away from the con as he is kind of hard to miss.

Was he awake?