• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When does this Secret Santa thing start up?

28 posts in this topic

This year's Secret Satan will also be a grading contest. You don't get your prize unless you accurately grade it.

Andy, don't know if you can answer this but I have a question...

Are any of the Secret Santas that did not deliver (Bad Secret Santas?) still active on the boards or did they completely disappear?

Are any of the Secret Santas that did not deliver (Bad Secret Santas?) still active on the boards or did they completely disappear?

Oh, I could name a couple of Bad Secret Santas, and yes, they are still active on the boards. At least one of those still joins in, incredibly. (incredibly, he's still allowed to join in, that is)

There's no point to focus on this, though.

People will always have things happen in their lives. Their real lives, that are not a part of these boards. These situations can be very hard on that person, yet, all we see is a present wasn't delivered, or it arrived 6 months late. There's no point for us to get too upset. Maybe cuss once or twice, but then move on.

We've just got to learn to let it go, and give thanks to the back-up santas that saved the day. (thumbs u

Oh, I could name a couple of Bad Secret Santas, and yes, they are still active on the boards. At least one of those still joins in, incredibly. (incredibly, he's still allowed to join in, that is)

People will always have things happen in their lives. Their real lives, that are not a part of these boards. These situations can be very hard on that person, yet, all we see is a present wasn't delivered, or it arrived 6 months late. There's no point for us to get too upset. Maybe cuss once or twice, but then move on.

We've just got to learn to let it go, and give thanks to the back-up santas that saved the day. (thumbs u

No, I do not want to know names... I was just curious as to whether those who never delivered (not late) had the audacity to jump on in again. I had a suspicion that was the case but never had it confirmed until now.

Thanks and looking forward to it. You guys put a lot of work into it and it is appreciated.

No, I do not want to know names... I was just curious as to whether those who never delivered (not late) had the audacity to jump on in again. I had a suspicion that was the case but never had it confirmed until now.

Thanks and looking forward to it. You guys put a lot of work into it and it is appreciated.

I do nothing now!! :whee: