• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last round of Ebay sales Heck/Perlin, Grummet, Garney, Hall/Breeding art

1 post in this topic

Thought I was done, but alas, I have what I'm hoping is the last round of Ebay auctions happening right now. They all end on Sunday 9/27 and they all will sell. Offered up are the following:

Sub-Mariner issue 65 page by Don Heck and Don Perlin. Classic Marvel art and the combination of Heck and Perlin was near perfect. One of my favorite pages from one of my favorite artists. I really dig this page a lot with Submariner captured by Virago. Paste up, over original art, on the last panel as they repositioned Virago for the frame.

Justice League of America (JLA) issue 111 pg 8- Splash page - Ron Garney and Dan Green. Nice action splash page with the League vs the Crime Syndicate in the Kurt Busiek penned story.

New Titans 64 pg 6 and New Titans pg 23 - Tom Grummett and Al Vey - One page with a possessed Raven lashing out at Cyborg. The other with Jericho searching for Arelia. Nice pages from this series.

Avengers issue 221 pg 6 - Bob Hall and Brett Breeding. All the Avengers at the Mansion. From the issue where they brought in new team members. More classic Marvel art

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/manbat7/m.html?item=281805414219&hash=item419ce95f4b&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Appreciate everyone looking and bidding.