• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manga/Anime

83 posts in this topic

I just finished up Inio Asano's Girl on the Shore, which came out at the beginning of the year. Just typical beautiful stuff from Asano.

I actually picked up that one yesterday. Can't wait to read it.

Share what you think when you're done if you can. He's like my favorite creator right now.

I read the first half of the book this morning before work. And I've gotta say, I'm sad as hell right now. It's like there's a hole in my soul. The story and art are so amazing that I connected with the characters pretty much immediately, and now I'm carrying around their pain all day.

I'll finish up tonight, and you can bet I'll look for more Asano books to read.

I just finished up Inio Asano's Girl on the Shore, which came out at the beginning of the year. Just typical beautiful stuff from Asano.

I actually picked up that one yesterday. Can't wait to read it.

Share what you think when you're done if you can. He's like my favorite creator right now.

I read the first half of the book this morning before work. And I've gotta say, I'm sad as hell right now. It's like there's a hole in my soul. The story and art are so amazing that I connected with the characters pretty much immediately, and now I'm carrying around their pain all day.

I'll finish up tonight, and you can bet I'll look for more Asano books to read.

Yeah, Asano is a beast. SO good.