• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Amazing Spider-Man 101 - SOLD

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, been lurking/posting/buying for awhile on the boards and just started selling. I have purchased quite a few books from established boardies so if you need any references just let me know. I also have ebay feedback if it helps.

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here. I package very well and since this is a raw book I can ship in a padded envelope with cardboard for $9.00 or a box for $12.00 (it will cost more than this but I will cover any excess)

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here. I reserve the right not to sell to people on my personal do not sell to list \:\)

5) All prices in $USD

6) I have owned this book for 10+ years - there does not appear to be any restoration and the book is complete. I have taken a ton of photos for you to assess the grade.

7) Book was not pressed but it could certainly benefit from one

8) No returns on Raw books - unless I missed restoration (which I would require you to have submitted to CGC for grading and the book to come back a PLOD)

9) Feel free to PM me offers or questions

Nice solid copy of Amazing Spider-Man 101 - 1st Morbius - I would conservatively grade it a 5.5 - 6.0 and have priced it as such (priced below the latest GPA sales on a 5.5 and 6.0 and lower than comparable raw copies on Ebay). The PGM thread I started pegged it at a 6.5-7.0 - here is the link to the thread:

PGM: ASM 101

Price = $85.00

ASM101%20FC5_zpsl6kxxh7b.jpg

ASM101%20FC1_zpsjqf0ldrr.jpg

ASM101%20FC4_zpslk4sokpm.jpg

ASM101%20FC2_zpskzmdwhdz.jpg

ASM101%20FC3_zpsuoavcngn.jpg

ASM101%20BC1_zpspugaxz4u.jpg

ASM101%20BC4_zpsexzcqsny.jpg

ASM101%20BC3_zpsgvbnp9kn.jpg

ASM101%20BC2_zpsn7xruyfm.jpg

ASM101%20IP_zpsuhkxg3x6.jpg