• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When you hear Star Wars...

9 posts in this topic

you have to come running!

It's been a long week. We decided to get out of the house and have dinner. My son- in pure 3 year old fashion- was a monster. It wasn't a peaceful Friday at all.

We got home and I sat down to play some games. Suddenly I heard Star Wars. I muted the TV and asked my wife if she noticed it.

She stepped out front and realized they were playing it out in the park at the end of the block. We all quickly got dressed in pajamas, filled some to go cups with beer, grabbed a blanket, and went and watched Star Wars.

It is incredible how a movie I've seen more times than I can count can bring so much enjoyment. It is like some weird palette cleanser. I had goosebumps for the last 30 minutes. My kids loved it too. My wife tried to leave for bed time and my son just kept watching the movie as we walked.

I love Star Wars and can't wait for December!