• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Selling Books that I Can Afford???

23 posts in this topic

What are you looking for? If ive got it, it might be able to get cheap enough for you. ESpecially some JiM and some X-Men that October fire was supposed to buy from me around Christmas poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif Why do you think I listed that stuff on eBay? I am a poor, poor man. sumo.gif

You can check my Ebay Comics store. I've got over 1000 books listed, reasonably priced (I think)

I've been focusing on Bronze Age books lately, trying to build my inventory. If you have a want list I'll check for specific books.

Follow the link in my sig line if you're interested...

thanks,

Dave Hennen

What are you looking for? If ive got it, it might be able to get cheap enough for you. ESpecially some JiM and some X-Men that October fire was supposed to buy from me around Christmas poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif Why do you think I listed that stuff on eBay? I am a poor, poor man. sumo.gif

I know how you feel, I think im going to list a few things Wednesday. I have kinda lost control in the last week and had to dip into my Avengers 1 stash. 893whatthe.gif

I know how you feel, I think im going to list a few things Wednesday. I have kinda lost control in the last week and had to dip into my Avengers 1 stash. 893whatthe.gif

Don't worry, I am not leading you on. I will want the X-Men 100....eventually. If you still have it by then. Its just that money seems to go out a lot quicker than it comes in. frown.gif

shy.gif I kow what you mean.... hi.gif

If you own a collection of Avengers #1, there is NO need for you to complain about not having money, because those books probably caused your money issues wink.gif27_laughing.gif

No what I was saying was that I have been saving money to buy an Avengers 1 and had to dip into that stash to pay for some recent purchases.

If you own a collection of Avengers #1, there is NO need for you to complain about not having money, because those books probably caused your money issues wink.gif27_laughing.gif

No what I was saying was that I have been saving money to buy an Avengers 1 and had to dip into that stash to pay for some recent purchases.

Ohhhh gotcha.