• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "New Forum" Discussion Thread

509 posts in this topic

How about telling us what really happened when we see "THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED" and say THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DELETED.

Because it hasn't been. It's been moved to the moderation area, for legal purposes. Very few threads are ever actually deleted.

So you say, but they don't say that. How am I to know? What legal purpose?

How about telling us what really happened when we see "THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED" and say THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DELETED.

Because it hasn't been. It's been moved to the moderation area, for legal purposes. Very few threads are ever actually deleted.

It would be detrimental to the legal purpose to discuss the legal purpose with those that don't "need to know" about the legal purpose.

It would be detrimental to the legal purpose to discuss the legal purpose with those that don't "need to know" about the legal purpose.

Is there a star chamber perhaps?

1. The mods have said so on multiple occasions.

2. Liability. If someone uses this board in a manner that potentially exposes the CCG (that's not CGC misspelled) to liability, they keep a record of everything.

Why do you think your post count doesn't go down when a thread goes away?

Not sure if anyone else ever has this problem. Sometimes when I click on a PM thread that has multiple pages it doesn't take me to the latest post. This seems to only happen when the newest post is the first one on the next page.

I know that bug.

Added as Bug Fix #3

For me, if the new post is the 1st one on a new page I ALWAYS get the previous page (2nd last page) show up when clicking on an unread PM.

2. Liability. If someone uses this board in a manner that potentially exposes the CCG (that's not CGC misspelled) to liability, they keep a record of everything.

RMA is correct. I once posed the question to Arch. See the link below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8215589#Post8215589

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8215589#Post8215589

It's easier to say "RMA doesn't know what he's talking about" than to take my word for it, or....ya know...search.

:D

It's easier to say "RMA doesn't know what he's talking about" than to take my word for it, or....ya know...search.

:D

If that's directed at me, then Thanks