• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star Batman & Robin to be finished?

5 posts in this topic

Interesting interview on a bunch of Batman stuff. Very last question makes it appear as though they have plans to complete the story:

What's great is that Frank is super excited to be working in comics again. This is not going to be his last project for DC. I would love to get back on ["All Star Batman & Robin"] and close it out. He's got a great ending to the story and a really cool final scene that was described to me that is just classic.

You know, when I worked on "All Star Batman & Robin," I was just coming off of maybe four or five years of just working on Batman, and I just kind of hit a wall with it. But now that I've taken a break from it -- and certainly while working on "Batman: Europa" -- it'll be kind of cool to jump back on and finish out. At the end of the day, you really want a nice trade and collection edition that tells the whole story, and I would love to finish that. That'll be fantastic.

Full - http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/jim-lee-calls-bill-finger-batman-credit-overdue-is-ready-to-return-to-gotham-city#storyContinued