• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dentist's Bat-Mobile

80 posts in this topic

The boards are certainly the friendliest they've ever been since I started coming around, which was about 20 months ago or so ( I lurked for quite awhile).

As for Greggy, it's so refreshing to hear him speak! He's a pretty knowledgeable fellow! I just wish I was a member of the "inner circle" and received lewd PM's all day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some of my recipients may warn you about that WISH! screwy.gif

Beat me to it.

Where are the requested scans? Doug would have gotten it to me hours ago! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Still processing other stuff. I'll get onto it soon. Btw, if you love Doug so much, why don't you marry him?

Come to think of it, that idea may be right up your alley - think of the access!!!!

To all those sweet sweet DCs, I mean. tongue.gif

Screw you and your inflated UK prices! sorry.gif

I shouldn't be ribbing you - you've been highly informative recently.

It helps that I've been at home the last few days. Usually when I'm at work and can only access the internet during my breaks, I just thow in a randomn screwy.gif for no particular reason.

I'm back to work tomorrow so you guys are so [#@$%!!!]!

hail.gif

The boards are certainly the friendliest they've ever been since I started coming around, which was about 20 months ago or so ( I lurked for quite awhile).

As for Greggy, it's so refreshing to hear him speak! He's a pretty knowledgeable fellow! I just wish I was a member of the "inner circle" and received lewd PM's all day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Beat me to it.

Where are the requested scans? Doug would have gotten it to me hours ago! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Still processing other stuff. I'll get onto it soon. Btw, if you love Doug so much, why don't you marry him?

Come to think of it, that idea may be right up your alley - think of the access!!!!

It helps that I've been at home the last few days. Usually when I'm at work and can only access the internet during my breaks, I just thow in a randomn screwy.gif for no particular reason.

hail.gif

Don't encourage him to slip back into his old ways....... blush.gif

Beat me to it.

Or in the case of the Cosmic Aeroplane and Denver pedigree discussions, "highly MISinformative."

yay.gif

I take blame for only one of the pedigrees. The other was poor wording on Matt's site. Too bad Tim won't expose you for your poor lawyerly advice because I hear that how your profession protects each other.

Later fools...off to the gym! crazy.gif

Beat me to it.

THANK YOU JESUS! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or in the case of the Cosmic Aeroplane and Denver pedigree discussions, "highly MISinformative."

yay.gif

I take blame for only one of the pedigrees. The other was poor wording on Matt's site. Too bad Tim won't expose you for your poor lawyerly advice because I hear that how your profession protects each other.

Later fools...off to the gym! crazy.gif

Poor lawyerly advice? Christo_pull_hair.gif You can take my legal analysis to the bank, bookkeeper! sumo.gif

Agreed, Dr. Banner. It's no wonder that most of the "guys like him" don't participate on these forums, although the population of heavy hitters has certainly increased as of late...

Does it have anything to do with JC leaving? Didnt he make a claim like that or something?

Agreed, Dr. Banner. It's no wonder that most of the "guys like him" don't participate on these forums, although the population of heavy hitters has certainly increased as of late...

Does it have anything to do with JC leaving? Didnt he make a claim like that or something?

Yeah, JC laid down the gauntlet in this thread...rather silly, but whatcha gonna do? confused-smiley-013.gif

I honestly don't know if it does or not. It's not like anybody has joined the forum and said "Whew, now that that [#@$%!!!]'s gone, let's talk comics!!!". I do also recall JC having made some comment about the possibility of big spenders showing up after his departure.

I've got a Wonder Woman TV show invisible plane in my back yard...

hard to see though and i always bump into it when i mow....

I have the same problem with my Klingon Bird Of prey when cloaking is enabled...

Then again Klingons are alleways problems

I have the same problem with my Klingon Bird Of prek when cloaking is enabled...

Then again Klingons are arreways problems

household_toilet_paper.jpg

I have the same problem with my Klingon Bird Of prek when cloaking is enabled...

foreheadslap.gif

No kidding. I had only made 10 posts on these boards, and JC jumped all over my comments that SA books are worth something. 4 pages and an hour later, I was up to 40 posts with a massive headache. makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Yup.. trying to spell while working does not work for me!

foreheadslap.gif

Mr. Radd is our resident spell checker. thumbsup2.gif

One of the DJs that I used to work with here in Dallas has one. He wanted one since he was a kid and finally got in touch with the right people. I think George Barris either made it or was at least involved.

http://russmartin.com/batmobile/main.html

So this guy just built one? I guess that is alright...I am assuming that the dentist owns one of the originals right? I am also guessing that he owns the older one, since no one will tell me...

One of the DJs that I used to work with here in Dallas has one. He wanted one since he was a kid and finally got in touch with the right people. I think George Barris either made it or was at least involved.

http://russmartin.com/batmobile/main.html

So this guy just built one? I guess that is alright...I am assuming that the dentist owns one of the originals right? I am also guessing that he owns the older one, since no one will tell me...

The DJ had one built. He used to get George Barris on his show all the time. Finally Barris gave him the okay to build one. I'm not sure if Barris must officially okay it but Russ wanted to at least get his blessing.

foreheadslap.gif

Mr. Radd is our resident spell checker. thumbsup2.gif

I've gotten pretty tolerant, but there's a limit people. makepoint.gif

tongue.gif