• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wolverine #102.5

10 posts in this topic

Hey just wondered what people thought of this based off the pictures i have at the moment (not got in hand yet sorry) will be CGC it as its something of a grail for me

Pictures in spoiler

Front

2h8b7rl.jpg

Back

280muix.jpg

Thanks in advance

Edit: finally got the book and scanned

I have one... its a thin book you guys think the staples effect the grade?!? because there was pressure on the cover of mine the staples bulge out causing the cover to flake making a white are or a impression of the staples. very few in 9.8 range as far as the census goes...

That is a 9.6 plus copy. If you are going to get it graded, put at least 5 backing boards behind it. If you look at it cross-eyed, it will get spine stress. Absolutely beautiful copy. Mine was that nice, but it got flexed when it got signed and came back 9.2.

That is a 9.6 plus copy. If you are going to get it graded, put at least 5 backing boards behind it. If you look at it cross-eyed, it will get spine stress. Absolutely beautiful copy. Mine was that nice, but it got flexed when it got signed and came back 9.2.

Yeah i'm planning on sending it in early next year, as i know i was lucky finding one like this. i've got my fingers crossed it might have a outside chance of a 9.8. and yeah its got 3/4 boards plus so its nicely secure. I'll post a update once its back