• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's OCTOBER s/s thread -NYCC Exclusives, ASM 1, Hate Fairyland Skottie Young

46 posts in this topic

:takeit: x1 each (per our emails)

First up--- Skottie Young's I HATE FAIRYLAND from Image comics.

"FU*K FAIRYLAND #1"

Contest of Champions #1 (Skottie Young variant) s/s Skottie Young - $125

Dr. Strange #1 (Young variant) s/s Skottie Young - $125

Iron Man #1 (Young variant) s/s Skottie Young (and probably Bendis) - $125

Spider-Gwen #1 Skottie Young variant (release date 10/14/15) s/s Skottie Young - $125

Chewbacca #1 (Skottie Young variant) s/s Gerry Duggan, Phil Noto & Skottie Young (Unlimited spots) - $125

Guardians of the Galaxy #1 Skottie Young variant (unlimited spots) s/s Skottie Young - $110

Astonishing Ant-Man #1 Skottie Young variant (unlimited spots) s/s Skottie Young - $110

Karnak #1 Skottie Young variant (unlimited spots) s/s Skottie Young - $110

Inhumans #1 Skottie Young variant (unlimited spots) s/s Skottie Young - $110

Most of the books offered in this thread just showed up from CGC!

Shipping will begin tomorrow----if you took part in this, we probably have a PM thread going, so please PM me including any additional purchases you may have had so I can combine them all in one box.

And yes----all are 9.8, there are no 9.9 copies yet----I've been asked many times, and promised to let you know. For now, all 9.8 :thumbsup:

Also, there are some extras here for inventory if someone didn't take part the first time and you're interested in one of these.

Also in hand, are Matt Wagner's THE SPIRIT #1 , all cover variants, all triple signed Matt Wagner, Brennan Wagner & Dan Schkade----and then the Eric Powell variant which is also signed Powell.

These were offered earlier in the summer prior to SDCC----I didn't get most of these gentlemen on the book till Baltimore. So there are plenty here if you're interested.

Thank you for taking part in this s/s op!