• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HT 8, WTOTF 4, ASM129, xmen 119

53 posts in this topic

(raw copy is sold). (5.5 still avail).

CGC 5.5, former 6.0. Was resubbed (not by me) and was downgraded on the resub. So, safe to say its a tweener between 5.5 and 6.0 depending on the day.

Scan is darker than the book. I'll try and get a photo up, but know that the book is lighter than the scan. Just a lovely copy in person :cloud9:

$1900 $1850 $1750 1675

Edit for rules - thx miraclemet

thanks I wasn't aware of that.

OK well, paypal accepted. No returns on CGC books. Raw, returns OK but you pay your own return shipping and it must arrive in the same condition.

Bidders from canada, USA welcome.

Europe or other areas, inquire and we'll work something out.

Shipping is $15

h8_zpsvoy4dn98.jpg

Usual rules.

great books, but you do need to specify the rules for the sale thread.

Especially since the marketplace now ask for seller to state their return policy (where there is no such thing as "usual"

again. great book!

thanks I wasn't aware of that.

OK well, paypal accepted. No returns on CGC books. Raw, returns OK but you pay your own return shipping and it must arrive in the same condition.

Bidders from canada, USA welcome.

Europe or other areas, inquire and we'll work something out.

Shipping is $15

Do you accept Cdn loonies at par or I will have greggy's 1st born named after you, kind sir? :angel:

q1: No

q2: You can have greggy's first born named after me, but then I will have to charge you extra :foryou: A LOT extra :sumo:

Have had several inquiries, may not last much longer. Need to mention that I missed on the first go around that the CF on the raw copy is loose - sorry! Present, but detached. Some edge wear on CF as well. PLEASE NOTE!

Here is the classic double splash battle page.

ac395091-3e02-4a2a-9010-a54222440b0b_zpsfq4szst1.jpg

Up next is a beautiful copy of FF1. 4.5OWW. Hate to sell this one.

VINTAGE 1976 Stan Lee signature. I think the other company is not currently authenticated Stan signatures due to the request of his handlers. However, with Stan's age unfortunately there's bound to be a time soon when this can be authenticated again and I have no doubt this is genuine.

The book has been deslabbed. These are the scans from before the deslabbing along with a pic of the signature. I don't have a scanner myself. Any desired photos can be taken.

Last OWW 4.5 I can see in Heritage's archives was in April and sold for $5,736. That was an unsigned copy.

This copy SOLD

ff1_zps34ea8c6c.jpg

ff1back_zps34a0a78b.jpg

ff1splash_zps1c8122d0.jpg

Up next is a beautiful copy of FF1. 4.5OWW. Hate to sell this one.

VINTAGE 1976 Stan Lee signature. I think the other company is not currently authenticated Stan signatures due to the request of his handlers. However, with Stan's age unfortunately there's bound to be a time soon when this can be authenticated again and I have no doubt this is genuine.

The book has been deslabbed. These are the scans from before the deslabbing along with a pic of the signature. I don't have a scanner myself. Any desired photos can be taken.

Last OWW 4.5 I can see in Heritage's archives was in April and sold for $5,736. That was an unsigned copy.

This copy $5900.

ff1_zps34ea8c6c.jpg

ff1back_zps34a0a78b.jpg

ff1splash_zps1c8122d0.jpg

Dan, that is a gorgeous FF#1.