• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrecked my Jeep just wanted to apologize.

11 posts in this topic

Hello fellow boardies I just wanted to come on the boards and tell everyone I got into a wreck and my jeep might be totaled out. If I owe you money I do apologize and will try to get it too you soon. With the hospital bill and wrecked car it has been a burden. I do have full coverage and it's in the insurance departments hands.

Thank you and may God keep you safe. Sorry if the picture is upside down I could not figure out how to edit it from my phone.

2nuhg7m.jpg[/img]

I was driving through a green light at a intersections then there was a guy taking the turnaround as I put my blinker on to move left I guess I made him mad he slowed down and then he gunned his engine and pitted me on the left rear quarter , I spun around twice and slammed into a cement wall on i45 . While the ambulance was taking me away cause I was blacking out. I remember him shaking hands with the cop and all of a sudden they are saying it's my fault. Right. Now it's in the insurance hands . I'm just glad no one got killed. In the end it's just material possessions. After hearing about what happened in Oregon my problems seem so insignificant.

I was driving through a green light at a intersections then there was a guy taking the turnaround as I put my blinker on to move left I guess I made him mad he slowed down and then he gunned his engine and pitted me on the left rear quarter , I spun around twice and slammed into a cement wall on i45 . While the ambulance was taking me away cause I was blacking out. I remember him shaking hands with the cop and all of a sudden they are saying it's my fault.

Somewhere.........out there.........is a horse laughing at you.

So you told the cop you got pitted and he said it's your fault that someone used a deadly weapon against you?

Yeah the cop told me . I have been doing this 31 years and you have to make sure that the lane is clear before you merge over. I told him that he pitted/rammed me. He still told me it was my fault. So I said if I was coming around the turnaround and someone merges to my lane I can ram them. He said when you make it sound like that then no. I said that is exactly what you're making it sound like. But the insurance is suppose to get back with me. So far the damage is $6800. So my pride is hurt.