• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Downslide of Modernity – Last discounts for purchasers now 30% off

119 posts in this topic

Restarting this – beware: there will be A LOT of drek! lol

But most will be high grade drek.

I’ve been selling here for a while now. Here’s my kudos' thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6122013

I try to grade books as accurately as possible but I am not a professional, so help yourself with the pictures and if you have doubts on some book feel free to ask me via PM.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp. The book post or title and issue must be clearly stated in the "takeit" post. Abbreviations are accepted (i.e. "Spidey", "Cap", etc.) but not generic "takeit" posts just addressing the book post. Please do not edit the "takeit" post afterwards.

Payment by Paypal. No people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping:

The italian postal service just introduced a new slightly cheaper rate of regular Airmail, which should take a bit more than Priority but costs a bit less. Rates indicatively are indicated below within the Spoiler tags (Zone 1 is Europe, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania)

[color=#33CC00][b]Zone1	Zone2	Zone3[/b][/color]

Airmail / 1-2 books: 7.20 9.90 14.20 USD

Airmail / up to 8-12 books: 9.50 15.30 21.20 USD

Airmail / up to 16-20 books: 15.30 26.50 31.80 USD

Priority / 1-2 books: 10.00 13.50 17.60 USD

Priority / up to 8-12 books: 12.90 19.90 27.10 USD

Priority / up to 16-20 books: 21.20 33.50 39.90 USD

Registered / 1-2 books: 12.50 16.40 20.90 USD

Registered / up to 8-12 books: 16.90 23.50 31.40 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 books: 24.80 35.20 44.40 USD

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Comments and agreeable threadcrapping is welcome and encouraged! :D

(All pictures are clickable to see enlarged versions)

---

:news:DISCOUNTS ARE NOW EXPIRED :news:

For all the new customers: take 30% off all items! :banana:

If you have already bought in the thread: take 50% off all items. :o

Also, if buying more than 5 additional books, take another 10% off from every new purchase (including sets). :ohnoez:

:news:IMPORTANT: Updated recap on last page.

L’Uomo Ragno (vol. 3) #100 - VF/VF+ - $25

Anniversary issue of the italian Spidey title relaunched in 1987. It features an exclusive commemorative cover specifically drawn by John Romita Sr. for this edition (to my knowledge it has not been printed elsewhere); one of the few occasions where Romita Sr. portrays Venom and the Black Cat.

This is a 96 pages squarebound book and. Relatively common, but copies in nice shape are not easy to find.

TUHErE6h.jpg

Spider-Man: Revenge of the Green Goblin #1-3 (full-mini series) - NM-/NM

Peter Parker Spider-Man #25 - NM- – $8.50 for all four

It was a really bad idea to bring back Norman Osborn from the dead after 20+ years – this led to goofy as well as bizarre offsprings in story-telling, like this mini-series written by Roger Stern. I believe the Spider-Man issue is the conclusion (the #25 of ASM above being the initial chapter).

These are pretty high grade, at least NM with the #2 of the mini being about a VFNM due to some minimal cover "smudging".

9bJxzRbh.jpg

HPgnrPrm.jpg F7YptqPm.jpg bmc6ZMZm.jpg