• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me grade this Journey into Mystery 125

35 posts in this topic

Hey all. I bought this book very early in my collecting days, hence the creases at the top that I would not have even thought about touching now. However, with that being said, I have no clue as to how to grade this book. I imagine that I would treat the edge wear at the top like a large crease (that might actually be the correct term for the defect). So, what say you, the intellectual elite, about the grade on this book.

JiM125Front.jpg

I would say it is a 3.5 or worse, only for the fact I am assuming there are flaws on the back cover that are similar to the front. On the other hand, the back could be perfect ( unlikely) so I would say 4.5.

7.0?

893applaud-thumb.gif

However, i have to agree with the others SS, i think it is a vg/fn.

Tom, the back cover is not creased like the front cover.

i was thinking more like a fine, but i guess that almost book length crease on the upper edge cannot help but bring this down hard. ok - 5.5................... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

4.5/5.0 (I'm a harse grader though)

No, you're a time-wasting, chain-yanking [#@$%!!!].

WTF was that for??

Because it's true, punk.

What did I do you piece of 893censored-thumb.gif

Have you already forgotten your Marketplace thread about GA books, your -2 eBay feedback score from winning items and then not paying, or the way you insulted other people's books when they were trying to help you? Back to grade school, punk!

Have you already forgotten your Marketplace thread about GA books, your -2 eBay feedback score from winning items and then not paying, or the way you insulted other people's books when they were trying to help you? Back to grade school, punk!

popcorn.gif

FFB, preach on.

blush.gif