• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF #1

30 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm just starting out getting some of my collection up for sale, and slabbing. Please look over the below book and let me know your thoughts. I'm really curious to see if my grade match others. - Thanks in advance, Geoff

ff1-FRNT.jpg

ff1-back.jpg

Edited by geoffdude

Thx, just added it.

* On that back cover, the area between the staples is mild wrinkles, not a tear. It's also barely shows in natural light.. scanner brings it out more.

Edited by geoffdude

4.0 for me. You may want to check inside back cover, looks like there are water stains.

No water stains, just some age/grime discoloration. I think some of that could actually be cleaned up, been thinking about a pressing too.

I'm not seeing the possible water stains on the back. That said, i find white cover books the hardest to gauge from a scan. 4.0 seems a tad harsh, 4.5 a minimum, with 5.0 a possibility. A few too many creases for a 5.5 in my book, but with CGC you never know for sure. The lack of Marvel chipping is a big plus.