• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Mountain Amazing Spider-Man #28 CGC 9.0

46 posts in this topic

I guess the buyer REALLY likes Molten Man. confused-smiley-013.gif

Not to hijack my own thread (well ok, maybe a little), but did you see the prices on those Sgt. Furies on ComicLink, Tim?

A healthy premium due to the pedigree status, I guess? confused-smiley-013.gif

25 9.0 copies in the census, 17 of which have reported sales through GPA (but you already know that, obviously).

I guess the buyer REALLY likes Molten Man. confused-smiley-013.gif

Not to hijack my own thread (well ok, maybe a little), but did you see the prices on those Sgt. Furies on ComicLink, Tim?

Already commented upon it. frown.gif

If the comic can get $1800,..whats the original art to it worth ?

wIsmQom0IAcAzb4JW20hM46cX4_TBsc2sqRoD-jre3WiF3tfcTWEZ6-

One gazillion dollars!!!!! Look, comics suck, and original art rules! We get it, okay? You are right, we are wrong. We all promise to burn our comic books, which is no big deal because they're burning already, and start spending our money on OA instead. Your point is made. Now can you stop hitting the same note over and over?

hey, Ive got a question about the original art for the cover of #28. Why IS there any original artwork anyway? Clearly it was drawn as black on while lines, and the cover was the result of a reversed photostat!! So the original artwork Diko drew would NOT look like that cover image posted here wouild it?

Or, at lease the Moltem Man may be drawn but Spidey is a big photostat..

hey, Ive got a question about the original art for the cover of #28. Why IS there any original artwork anyway? Clearly it was drawn as black on while lines, and the cover was the result of a reversed photostat!! So the original artwork Diko drew would NOT look like that cover image posted here wouild it?

And where are the gutters and issue information on the "original artwork"? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Geez,..ure reading way too much into my posts. I just thought u guys would get a kick out of the art. Relax dingo !

See, the thing is -- you can't be an annoying @sshole most of the time and then expect to get a clean slate just because you jumped to a different thread. I usually ignore you anyway because I think you're a shill for someone else, but on the off chance that you're really just some clueless jerkwad, I thought I'd give you a tip just this once.

Now what say you just beat it back to one of your "I hate comics" threads? hi.gif

Man, sniped for a lousy $25. Sorry to see that, Scott. It's a nice book!

I say we go Jediknight medieval on his asssss!!!

I didn't really get sniped. He and I were bidding right up to the end (I don't have sniping software at work and the bids had gone beyond where I set my snipe at home, based on prior GPA data). When he hit $1,600, I just let him have it. There will be another 9.0 up for sale some day, and I'm sure I'll get it for less money. Or, if I see a nice 8.5, I can get that for a LOT less money. smile.gif

Not sure I follow you here. THIS IS THE ART. It is not the result of a reversed photo stat,...its inked black,..as it appears on the printed comic,

* The art is cropped,..as were most covers pre- 66

Geez,..ure reading way too much into my posts. I just thought u guys would get a kick out of the art. Relax dingo !

See, the thing is -- you can't be an annoying @sshole most of the time and then expect to get a clean slate just because you jumped to a different thread. I usually ignore you anyway because I think you're a shill for someone else, but on the off chance that you're really just some clueless jerkwad, I thought I'd give you a tip just this once.

Now what say you just beat it back to one of your "I hate comics" threads? hi.gif

Yeah, I've done my best to just ignore him too after realizing that every single post of his was just a variation on a theme (well, except for the ones where he was revealed to be a liar). I kind of regret my outburst just now, but I snapped when I saw that he had brought his pollution to the SA Forum.

I find it interesting that Jason has no problem running non-private auctions..... I mean Scott, you should be happy you didn't win that book, or hordes of unhappy collectors would have tracked you down, threatened you, broken into your house, smashed your wine collection, bombarded you with email, etc. etc. etc.

I mean, wouldn't they have?

Jason should be more considerate and protect you from all this by running private auctions. You know, like the really thoughtful sellers.