• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADE NOW IN | PGM - Captain Britain #1

4 posts in this topic

Some more books for signing and submission at NYCC. I fear the foxing and staining is what will do this book in grade wise, but as previously would appreciate your thoughts on the possible grade (and whether you think they might benefit from a press and clean).

Last one today is Marvel UK paper magazine size Captain Britain #1 featuring his first appearance and origin.

21733328618_0201e63f95_c.jpg

Super hi-res here

21734292089_5f0d4bbacc_c.jpg

Super hi-res here

Personally I've had great luck with pressing these. I've taken two copies with similar staining and had them pressed up to 9.6 (also a #2 that came back 9.6). Those didn't have the crease on the back cover like yours, but otherwise very similar (wish I had done before and after photos :( ). I've got a third one at Heroes Restoration to be pressed now that does have a crease running down the back cover (almost identical if I recall). I imagine it will take a couple of weeks, but I can certainly let you know how it turns out.