• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Books Today:Strange Adventures 215 Challengers, 74-SOLD!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone. I am offering 2 books today. Both are structurally tight and beautiful NM examples. I was thinking of building a NM Deadman run, but I have slowly been selling all of my books, so these need to go as well.

First :takeit: in the sales thread gets the book. Buyer will pay actual shipping by USPS Priority Mail. If you are on any of the negative lists, please do not offer to buy. No returns on CGC graded examples. Paypal is fine, but Check or M/O is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Scott

Strange Adventures 215 CGC 9.4 White. Deadman by Adams, you know the drill. Very sharp copy. Sorry for the blurry scan. Had to send it from my phone to Photobucket...and a lot was lost in the translation.

0911476007_zpscuspwnk9.jpeg

REDUCTION TO 200.00

Challengers of the Unknown 74 CGC 9.4 White. Another Adams book, some Wrightson as well, with a Deadman appearance. Very, very pretty copy. Same deal as before about the scan. You will love it in person.

1198078007_zpsvhy2ylvh.jpeg

REDUCTION TO 170.00