• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setting up and taking Subs at Sac Con. Oct 25th, 2015

1 post in this topic

I will be taking in mail submissions for SAC CON OCTOBER 25th, 2015

Deadline to have books mailed in is October 22nd, 2015

I will have a table set up for drop offs if you are attending the show.

JIM STARLIN

Jim-Starlin.jpg

RON LIM

Ron-Lim11.jpg

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $7 per signature. I just need your completed CGC Form with your item(s).

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), $10 fast track fee optional, $7 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping drops to $3 per book).

*Creator signature fees extra (if any)

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded.

Books must be properly prepped. See HOW TO PREP BOOK THREAD for details on how to properly prep your books. $5 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped. (And if you want a book signed in a specific area this is even more important).

Any questions feel free to e-mail me direct PioneerComics@Yahoo.com or text 650-888-7452

I am currently working 50hour weeks and going to night school so any Pms on this site may be delayed.

THANKS

SCOTT