• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1 WTB

7 posts in this topic

Ok, here is the deal. I have about $500 to spend on an Avengers 1. I am curious if any of you fellow collectors have a copy that you would be willing to part with. For $500 i believe that I can get a vg+ to vg/f. No resto please. If anyone has something that fits this description, please pm me. Anything over $500, i would have to have you hold it while I clear up some cash. Or if I have anything you fancy in trade, we could look into that as well.

Thanks,

Arex

bumpit.gif

Folks, if you have a copy, now is the time, I have, at the moment, onhand, $475. Another $100-$125 can be made available in a week if need be.

Come on,I beggin Ya,

Hold out until you can save around $600 or more. Take it from someone who has bought mid grade keys before and then wished I was more patient and picked up a cleaner 6.0 (or better) copy. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I might do that. I think that I have some CGC 9.8 Thors and Avengers that i could sell 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seriously, I have been thinking about that Peter and am probably going to wait until one of two things happens

1- I find a nice looking vg vg/f with a nice front cover but most damage on the back

2- A solid f- f.

Either way, the book will probably be cgc graded.