• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 18, Flash 125, Spiderman 101, Strange Tales 111 - Closed

116 posts in this topic

It's Columbus Day so how about we celebrate by me posting great books and you buying them in droves. Sounds fun!

Shipping is $4 for the 1st book and the $0.50 per additional book - easy math. I do offer International Shipping and I do ship inexpensive books via First Class but larger more expensive orders will have to go out Priority. Contact me for an International shipping quote.

I've been selling here on the boards for awhile and have a lengthy Kudos thread of happy buyers. I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases within 30 days of you receiving the book and if its an error on my part I'll even pay for return shipping. I only have very basic restoration detection skills so let me know if you receive a restored book from me and I'll make it right even if its beyond 30 days (unlimited restoration refunds or returns if we can agree the book was bought from me). I prefer Paypal but we can work out other payment options but contact me before hand to work it out. The first I'll Take it via time stamp either in a PM or in the thread will win the book.

I just noticed that my scanner must have gotten some dirt on it and this whole batch has the same marks showing up that are not on the books. Here is a scan of a modern book that has a perfect back so you can see where the dirt is located at that is not on the books:

Action%2032%20Back_zps8knlee5o.jpg

House of Mystery 179 - 1st Wrightson at DC - I'd have loved to have had this one signed by Bernie but he was a no show on sunday - VG+ - $13

House%20of%20Mystery%20179%20Front_zpsqc3egxwh.jpg

House%20of%20Mystery%20179%20Back_zpscbxyceb0.jpg