• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GATORS

13 posts in this topic

I am not a big basketball fan but just love to rub it in whenever the evil gators get what they deserve. I guess they better become a basketball school though because it could be about another 10 years before they win another SEC football championship. Got my red and black on today!

I don't recall you gloating when they got beaten by Kentucky over the weekend! Sigh...another fair weather fan! mad.gif

BTW, why did you funnel some booster $$ to Tony Cole? You've screwed up your basketball program! smirk.gif

C'mon guys, this is a comic board! mad.gif In consideration of others (and based on comments people have made regarding all the BS posting like graemlin wars, insult fests, and senseless banter), I have vowed to reduce the number of non-comic related posts I make when the Gators lose. frown.gif

But since you mentioned sports, I was in Jax last November 2...and you?!?!? grin.gif

I will definitely be there this year! Revenge is a dish best served cold - so i hope that it snows for the game this year. One stinking loss to smudge our perfect season - just like the evil gators to do something like that. I am sure they will be pretty good without Grossman though.

I save all my money to funnel to the football players

Well, obviously you need to send more to them. Despite the past season's success, you still couldn't beat Florida! Sad..sad man! frown.gif

How about some nice terpin soup for lunch?

I wouldn't normally worry about that if I didn't hear first hand about what you do with gopher turtles that get in your way! mad.gif